- API Advisor to Assemblymember Tom Daly, California State Legislature.
- Advisory Council to the City of Westminster Police Chief since 2005.
- Former Vice President of the Pacific Rim Division for NAI Capital of Westminster. NAI Capital is one of the largest full-service international commercial RE brokerage firms with over 350 offices around the world and operating in 41 different countries. She represented many high profile investors throughout South East Asia with commercial projects that included hotels, resorts, strip malls, and land development.
- Former Producer/Host of her own TV Talk Show on KVLA TV. A Program which focuses on providing the public/Vietnamese American Nationwide with up-to-date information on public service, local government and politics.
- 2016, Chair of the Community Action Awards Gala which highlight the companies, community groups, and individuals who have excelled in changing the lives of families with low incomes served by Community Action Partnership of Orange County.
- 2015, Vice Chair of the 40th Anniversary of Frequent Wind Operation and Black April Commemoration, a collaboration with the USS Midway Museum of San Diego to honor American and Vietnamese servicemembers who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.
- A long time Associate Member of the Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 785 and an advocate for Veterans.
- 2005-2008, Vice Chair of the Planning Commission for the city of Westminster.
- 2008, selected member of the Blue Ribbon Community Advisory Group. She was among a small, selected group of community leaders to serve on the Blue Ribbon Community Advisory Group for the Westminster School District to provide strategic input for a potential bond measure as a possible solution to the State’s potential budget cuts.
- 1999 to 2007, President and CEO of Global Finance and Investments Inc.
- Collaborated with California Secretary of State Bruce McPherson in 2005 to help increase public participation and understanding of the election process throughout California.
- 2008, collaborated with former Secretary of State Bruce McPherson to help coordinate public service efforts for the “action tank”, a bipartisan Leadership Council of California Forward, a statewide government reform organization which focus government agencies on improving results, restoring public trust, and making smart investments in education and infrastructure. It has been successful in helping pass statewide ballot measures regarding the establishment of an independent citizens redistricting commission, the “Top 2 Primary ” system, and amending term limits for elected offices in the state.
- 2005, became the youngest and first female Vietnamese American to serve on the Board of Directors and Ambassador to South East Asia for Interplast (“>www.interplast.org). Interplast was the first humanitarian organization to provide free reconstructive surgery for children with clefts, disabling burns and hand injuries, working in underserved regions of 16 third world countries of Africa, Asia and Latin American since 1969.
- 2001-2010, served as Vice Chair of Benevolent Nhan Ai Foundation, a foundation that spearheaded many major community projects which directly benefited the cultural, demographic and economic growth of Little Saigon and surrounding cities.
- 2016, honored as Woman of the Year and received Congressional Recognition for Excellence in Civic Engagement from the Office of Congresswoman Lorreta Sanchez.
- 2016, honored by OC Food Bank for the Spirit of Volunteerism Award.
- 2008, recognized by Orange County Supervisor Nguyen for her “exceptional leadership and charitable contributions in the effort to promote the political, cultural, and social strength of the Vietnamese American community”.
- 2008, recognized by Assemblymember Van Tran as Entrepreneur of the year.
- 2008, honored by “Me Vietnam Radio” as “Woman of the Year” for her contribution to the numerous civic causes, her devotion to her community and society at large.
- 2006, nominated for Excellence in Entrepreneurship Awards by Orange County Business Journal “for extraordinary success and contribution to the Orange County Business Community”.